We get excited about helping non profits achieve their goals, and the Google Ads Grant has just opened up a whole world of possibilities for the non profit sector.
Google are offering $10,000 advertising through their Ad Grants to nonprofits and charities as their charitable giving arm. There is some strict guidelines, but it is a legitimate offer from Google to promote your organisation and take you right to the top of a Google search.
Google Grant Requirements
Here are some of the broad guidelines that Google requires as part of your grant:
- You must hold a verified charitable status.
- You must have a live professional website, with substantial content.
- Your ads will be entirely text-based (no videos or images).
- They’ll appear only on Google search results pages (in positions below the paid search ads, if there are paying advertisers).
- All campaigns must be keyword-targeted around your cause.
- Your cost-per-click (CPC) must hold a 5% click through rate.
- You’ll receive $10,000 USD of in-kind Google Ads advertising each month.
At Heartburst, we are a digital agency who works with a cross section of nonprofits. We believe in what you are doing, and we actually exist to support and help passionate organisations like you!
We have a whole team of skilled professionals who understand Google Ads, Google Grants and SEO, and would love nothing more than to help you.
We can apply for the Google Grant on your behalf, set up effective Ad Grant campaigns when you’re approved and continue to maintain it for you, or at least coach you on how to use your Ads account.
So, if a $10,000 Google Ads Grant could make a difference to your organisation, contact Heartburst today and let’s get the process underway to propel your organisation forward.
Talk to us today